Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meadowlarke

re: ((Spoiler Alert)) Help requested for Club Eclair

Club Éclair is approaching Book IX, Chapter 2.

. . .

I have a plan for this instance, but it requires two characters to travel with Club Éclair at 9:00 AM July 30.

These two players will play a Captain-type and a squire. The person who plays the squire will need to be familiar with what happens in the Book IX, Chapter 2 instance.

The group will march to Barad Gularan as requested.

When it comes time to enter the instance, the Captain will say, "Wait here for me. I must do this alone" - which means he will take his squire with him.

They vanish. The group waits.

A short while later, the squire appears - out of breath - and reports to the group what happened in the instance and the fate of the Captain.

This will get Club Éclair past Book IX, Chapter 2, without any Eclairian suffering the fate of the Captain.

. . .

Any volunteers?

Swest

re: ((Spoiler Alert)) Help requested for Club Eclair

Any of my little army would love to help and suffer the fate of the Captain, but not sure if I can...

As far as having the epic quest, my 105 champ right now is going through book 8 I believe and hasn't quite gotten to book 9. (yes I'm behind) Pretty much anyone else who started on the book 6 for Angmar quit as soon as they got to Gath Forthnir opened up, and they are all varying levels. 

If it can be replayed and still work, I think I may have a couple that finished Angmar's epic line, but then again, they are probably high level.

If anyone can do it, I have a Captain at 48 and various others... 37 mini, 39 warden, 43 Beorning, 65 RK, 62 Burg... sigh I think that's all around that level. *ponders*

Anyway, just thought I'd offer to help in anyway. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum