Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alouette (Rebra)

re: Fat Hobbit 2021

It is time  once again to celebrate Fat Hobbit!

The Bounders of the Shire, Addernotch Station, will host the annual Fat Hobbit Celebration ((Mardi Gras)). Fat Hobbit will be held at the Bird and Baby Inn in Michel Delving at 9pm /servertime on Tuesday, February 23, 2021.!

There will be a concert by Green Hills Music Society (GHMS), and a 'Come as You Aren't' Costume Contest to choose this year's King and Queen. The contestant costumes are to be of Purple, Green, and Gold. Those entering the Costume Contest MUST wear the festival colours. Guests may wear these colours in honour of the festivities, but is not required! We look forward to welcoming you! 

Please note that the New King and and Queen will be expected to lead The Last Dance, so be sure that you can stay that long. 

THANK YOU   

I would like to thank everyone who helped to make Fat Hobbit a success this year.  There were 25-30 folks who came.  We even had someone from distant Laurelin! 

We were graced by four members of past Royalty.  The winners are always a surprise.  This year was no exception.  Congratulations to you both!  The contestants were beautifully costumed and so were many of the non-contestants. 

ESPECIALLY, I would like to thank Miss Rothariel for postponing the start of  the Musica Banditos Concert until we were done.

Below in random order, there are more specific thank yous.  

ADVERTISING:  Master Zedrockk (Lotroartists);  Master Aedon (Ales and Tales Announcements, Ales and Tales Events Facebook Page, Screenshots); Master Cordovan (Lotro Twitter Page); Miss Lerillos (User channel announcements). 

MUSIC:  Green Hills Music Society

VOTING SUPPLIES:  Master Filidor, Master Falibrand. 

ASSISTING/ADVICE: Master Cordovan; Miss Dyonaea; Miss Gennyrose

FORMER ROYALTY ATTENDING:  Aedon, 2018 King of the Fat Hobbits; Piperia, 2019 Queen of the Fat Hobbits; Placo, 2020 King of the Fat Hobbits; Tulenn, 2020 Queen of the Fat Hobbits.

WINNERS:  Thrasili, 2021 King of the Fat Hobbits and Piperia, 2021 Queen of the Fat Hobbits.  CONGRATULATIONS! 

ATTENDEES:  Miss Lilacrose; Miss Bima; Miss Fincin; Master Fuzzywasme; Miss Kelliewen; Miss Rothariel; Master Agie; Miss Linthinviel; Miss Litadancer; Master Engilbert; Miss Aelarine; Master Kenghis, Master Taurfae; Miss Danniwen; Master Finaor.

If I missed anyone, please let me know and I shall add you to the list.

2022 winners were King Belnoro and Queen Sunnberry

Falibrand

Woo-hoo!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum