Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daffodilia

Awarded:

re: 9th Annual Month a' the Chicken - 2018

I know August is months away, but already plans are underway for our 9th offering a' the Month a' the Chicken that will take place this August.

LMB already has a date set aside in their Ales n' Tales schedule for a Qualis n' Tails night, and we have set the schedule for both our traditional opening event, Fish n' Chicks as well as lil' Meadowlarke's Chicken Races in the Shire.  I hope to start updating our calendar here by the end of the week.

I hope to have our first promotional poster done within a week or so.  At that point I will start a new thread on the Middle-earth bullletins so folks can be apprised of our plans.

If you are interested in hosting any chicken related events, PLEASE contact me as soon as you get an idea of day(s)/time(s) you would like to do so.

I would again like to offer Green Eggs Camp at the tail end of July since there are so many more chicken quests now that require those to be completed first.

I will also be reaching out to Uncle Rooster (Hologro) to see what he may have time to assist with this year as far as the longer chicken runs are concerned. 

I am still very grateful to both him for taking the helm in my absence last year, as well as all the folks that helped him run the month as smoothly as is ever possible with such a large scale series of events.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum