Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gennyrose

re: Fishing Derby

Concerning Hobbits has talked to us about doing some events together.  First would be a Fishing Derby, so we'll need to decide a good day and time for that.  So please let me know what everyone thinks.  A weekend might be best for Concerning Hobbits folk (they're still talking to their people to make sure).  So maybe a Friday night?  If we do it in Evendim or someplace easy to get to, maybe the Warders would be able to join.

The other idea that we talked about, and we're still working out the details, would be some sort of a kin vs. kin hiders and seekers.  But that's further down the road and we can discuss it more later.

So for now, let me know what day and time would work best for everyone for a Fishing Derby!

Shadowbaer

Friday the 18th? I was having a game night that night. But maybe we can hold a joint event with them and the Warders?

Hoppa_Joel

I say yes :)

Shadowbaer

I was told by Daff that the Fishing Derby will be postponed for a later date because we have the game night this month. But again my offer still stands that we co-host A derby with The Bounders, the Warders, and Concerning Hobbits. And even though it might still be short notice I'm still up for this coming Friday (that is when the next game night is). If you don't mind me asking Genny who one the CH end would be in charge of planning the Derby with us? Is it alright if I talk to them as well?

Gennyrose

It was Frodaswinda who contacted me about, and who was going to talk to her folk about what day would be best.  You're welcome to get in touch with her.

Thanks!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum