Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daffodilia

Awarded:

re: Boxing Day Event on December 26th

The Bounders of the Shire will be holding a Boxing Day event on Saturday, December 26th where we will be giving away sets of lootboxes and keys.

We hope to do this at Winterhome, but we still don't know for certain if the festival will be active or not although it really should be by then.

We would like to invite our friends and allies to co-offer this event with us.  So I'm here to formally ask if you would be innerested in sharing this event with us.

We are waiting to set the timeframe during that day until we find out who else wants to join in the effort, as some kins can cover certain time zones more readily than others.

If you are innerested, please do let me know.  I ask that when you discuss this with your folk, you find out what time of day in /servertime will work best for your group.

We currently have 40 something lootboxes, mostly lower tier and no highest tier yet, most of which are bronze.  We are still a bit short on the key to box ratio, but we're getting close to squaring that up.

If you have boxes, keys or both you would like to donate even if you do not choose to directly participate in the give-away, that'd be awful grand.

We have a home in the Dampdale, Shire Homestead that is holding the boxes/keys.  I will be opening that smial up so that everyone can access it on the day of the event.  This way no matter who partipates, if their shift doesn't overlap another for a handover, they can still easily access the boxes & keys.

So please talk amongst yerselves, and let me know what you decide.

Thankies in advance fer yer time and attention t' this matter.

Daffodilia

Awarded:

--> To be clear, the entire event will take place in the Frostbluff region.  All locations will be within Frostbluff. <--

Yay!

Molie Chandler

Hoppa!!! I need to borrow a You-In-A-Box outfit. I think I got rid of mine in my wardrobe, and I have no more wardrobe space (thank you Yule festivities for even MORE clothes...). I'll drop it off for ya once it's all done. 

• Molie Chandler Hobbit Hunter - Voluntary Assistant Chief - Bounders of the Shire - BBB Deviant

• Carryme Hobbit Cook and Farmer - Chief Bail Lady for Molie - Bounders of the Shire

• Tilamon Hobbit Huntress - Lonely Mountain Band

• Liatra Hobbit Adventurer - Lonely Mountain Band

Daffodilia

Awarded:

Molie Chandler wrote:

Hoppa!!! I need to borrow a You-In-A-Box outfit. I think I got rid of mine in my wardrobe, and I have no more wardrobe space (thank you Yule festivities for even MORE clothes...). I'll drop it off for ya once it's all done. 

There should be a patterned You-in-a-Box at either Hollies or Oddities.

I think you also have access to Warder kin house chest,  so help yourself :)

Molie Chandler

Hee! You guys are awesome!

• Molie Chandler Hobbit Hunter - Voluntary Assistant Chief - Bounders of the Shire - BBB Deviant

• Carryme Hobbit Cook and Farmer - Chief Bail Lady for Molie - Bounders of the Shire

• Tilamon Hobbit Huntress - Lonely Mountain Band

• Liatra Hobbit Adventurer - Lonely Mountain Band

Daffodilia

Awarded:

Last year was a lot of fun.

This year, Boxing Day is on a Monday.  I'm not sure how many folks have that day off in general.

I would like to do another Boxing Day this year.  We still have a fair amount of boxes and more keys than I recalled at Everfrugals in Dampdale.

Right now, our target date for closing on our home is December 6th, but anything can push that back (or something terrible could come up at inspection Thursday and we walk away, making this a non issue). 

I don't have to be the folk-in-a-box.  Anybody who wants to volunteer can be the box, but I do think we should have one boxed folk at a time, so as to not confuse attendees. 

What do folks think?  Should we try it again?  Same time period of the day or different? 

Hoopah says, "gooo Rudolph!  punch Santa in the nose!!...  er...  I mean can I have a new B-B Gun?

Santa, kicks Hoopah in the face making him slide down the slide, " No kid, you'll shoot your eye out!"

Bad Hoopah!

Sure :) but I volunteer someone else ( dunno if i am working that  dya or not yet )  hehe

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum