Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meadowlarke

re: The Bounders 7th Anniversary Party

As per tradition, the Bounders will be having their birthday party on the second weekend of the year. The Bounders will have been bounding for 7 years now.

This means . . . .

(1) A 'welcome to the Shire' reception informal party at the Oak N. Barrell at 9:00 on January 9. (Note: We may move this to the Bywater bridge in Hobbiton.

(2) A special buttoning ceremony at Addernotch Station at the crack of noon on Saturday - and maybe a second one on Sunday to accommodate Bounders needing buttons but not otherwise able to get to the station house at noon on Saturday. This will consist of the telling of the buttoning tale.

(3) The Formal Bounder Dressup Ball at the Bounder Museum of Antiquities. We need to line up some music for this.

Meadowlarke

Lyonardo

GREAT SMIALS.

I was going to pop in to the festivities tonight and wander round tellin' old jokes but after downdating some new program/spyware thing from Turbs it's still downdating after more than an HOUR. And not yet halfway finished in the current phase, though I don't even know if it's the last stage, etc,e tc.

Have a blast, bounders luck, arrest some tweens for me.

Meadowlarke

Lyonardo wrote:

GREAT SMIALS.

I was going to pop in to the festivities tonight and wander round tellin' old jokes but after downdating some new program/spyware thing from Turbs it's still downdating after more than an HOUR. And not yet halfway finished in the current phase, though I don't even know if it's the last stage, etc,e tc.

Have a blast, bounders luck, arrest some tweens for me.

By coincidence we even talked about you a bit, Lyonardo.

It'd be a pleasure to see you at the buttoning ceremony tomorrow . . . . 12:00 . . . Addernotch Station.

Lyonardo

Hope it all went well, Chief!

(Hadn't even finished downdating by then cause the new launcher program got wonky when I tried minimizing it that night. I'm dreading that it needs to start all over again but too afraid to look).

Hoppa_Joel

look now!

*grins* 

we miss ya around the Shire Lyo!

Daffodilia

Awarded:

Hoppa_Joel wrote:

look now!

*grins* 

we miss ya around the Shire Lyo!

*nods*

New Squashers think yer jes a legend, ya know.  Ya should stop on by and make a few a' them faint from surprise.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum