Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hologro

re: Hologro-led events for MatC

These are events I can commit to on days I'm available.  (Except for the Races, which meadowlark is handling.)  Let me know what you think before I post to the LOTRO forums.  (We can always add more later.)

FryDay, August 11th, 7pm: Chicken Races: This year young Meadowlark has devised some devious routes through the Shire for racing chickens to navigate as fast as their fleet feet can manage! Meet at the Mustering Hill in Michel Delving.

Saturday, August 12th, 2pm: Green Eggs Camp: Remnant will be hosting a Chicken Camp to help out fledgling trainers and chickens take their first tenantive steps into the wider world. Meet at Sandson's Farm.

Sunday, August 13th, 1:30pm: Flying the Coop: North Downs Camp: Remnant will help guide chickens through the dangers that lurk close to the roads as they make their way to the eastern side of the North Downs. Meet at Sandson's Farm.

Tuesday, August 15th, 8:00pm: Special Swim to Evendim: We're sneaking in a special free-wing chicken run to Evendim for those who wish to have their golden chicken in time for the Free Range event at the end of the month. Meet at Sandson's Farm and be ready to just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...

FryDay, August 18th, 9pm: Safe by Day, Trolls by Night: Rivendell bound. Meet at Sandson's Farm. Chicken Tender Daffodilia will be helping Trainers, additional Chicken Tenders and Wingchicks will be available to act as guards and guides.

Sunday, August 27th, 3pm: Crosser of Roads: The second year Concerning Hobbits has offered to lead chickens who must range free! This event is for folks who have earned a Golden Chicken and wish to gain the coveted title of "Crosser of Roads". Not fer the faint of heart! But don't worries, Uncle Rooster will lead the way. Meet at Sandson's Farm.

Hologro

re: Hologro-led events for MatC

Official schedule thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?657021-The-8th-Annual-Month-a-the-Chicken-Event-Listing
(I had to move the Free Range run because of a previous commitment.)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum