Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luckyfoot

re: May Flowers Bring No Dours

The Bounder Museum of Antiquities is hosting a Fashion show once again the date will be in Needlehole of the Shire on Friday May 15 at 9:00 and like our previous Fashion show will run for less than an hour.

The Theme for this spring's show is Dwarrow Armour or Craft'dwarf'ship. I will be starting to change a few of the pieces in the Museum to reflect this theme for the month of May. We need volunteers, crafters, models, Dwarrow Historians (Story tellers) , and ushers (organizers). Our main designer will be Mr. Hoppa Joel and refreshments will be provided by The Tavern Below. Now we encourage Dwarrow in attendance, you do not need to be a dwarf to model or participate, you just need to seek out your inner dwarf. Above all else, lets have fun, so no one is allowed to be Dour, as we honor the Dwarrow of Middle Earth.

Please feel free to contact me (Gaffy Luckyfoot) with questions, concerns, ideas, or anything else that will make this show a success.

Humbly yours,

Gaffy Luckyfoot

Head curator of The Bounder Museum of Antiquities

Luckyfoot

re: Armour Show in Needlehole

Models Needed for the Amour Show in Needlehole.

Please respond to this thread not the Museum Thread, this way things do not get lost in the shuffle.

-Gaffy

Gennyrose

re: May Flowers Bring No Dours

I volunteer for modelin', or what ever else is needed.  Or I can have Dag come if you'd rather have a dwarf.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum