Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daffodilia

Awarded:

re: Volunteers needed for Friday, October 30th

I have need of the following for Friday, October 30th, starting at 9pm /servertime:

- 2 Lore Mistresses that can call a default skin Spirit of Nature (I have checked and one needs to be 40+) Elf preferred, but not required.

If you are interested in volunteering for any of these positions, please let me know by replying below, or talking to Daff.

Positions taken:

- a hobbit that can breathe fire

- 1-2 Dwarf folk 

- property hound guard

- one or more Captains with Oathbreaker companions

- 3-5 folk of any race

- one or more hobbits

Last edited by Daffodilia on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sorry, but I will be wrapped up preparing for Horrorfest which will be taking place on the same night.

Daffodilia

Awarded:

Trata Toestomper wrote:

Sorry, but I will be wrapped up preparing for Horrorfest which will be taking place on the same night.

There was a thread on the Player Events about this, but nothing about the event actually taking place this year other than Skoch might be taking it over has been posted since October 2nd, and I can't find anything about it on the Landy subforum either.

If your folks want something about it posted on the Happenings thread there, please get me the info so I can add it over there.

re: Re: Volunteers needed for Friday, October 30th

Daffodilia wrote:

I have need of the following for Friday, October 30th, starting at 9pm /servertime:

- a hobbit that can juggle & breathe fire

- one or more Captains with Oathbreaker companions

- 1-3 Property Hound Guards (these actually are needed prior to 9 for placement)

- one or more hobbits

- 3-5 folk of any race

- 1-3 Lore Mistresses that can call a default skin Spirit of Nature (I believe the current level needed is 40, may be sooner, definitely before 44) Elf preferred, but not required.

- 1-2 Dwarf folk

If you are interested in volunteering for any of these positions, please let me know by replying below, or talking to Daff.

I think I can help with the ones I didn't cross out (The Captain is the same account as Genny, so that one might be tough). Let me know what you still need!

Hoppa_Joel

not sure locations yet where folks plan stuffs very much,    I do know  Molee will have something for Delorn's house.   There will be something at Tobblins,  and there will be a magic show at  My house, ( and anything else that might be planned for the stage )  :)

There I am sure are other fun things planned too,  just not sure where yet

Daffodilia

Awarded:

Hoppa, the PM from here that got lost had the details of where I could host.  I'm about to go into world in a bit.  If I don't see you about, I'll send you a post with the details.

I don't have a Delorn smial on my list.  It might have been one of the ones I didn't decorate, so I didn't note it down.  I'll take a look when I go in today.

If I can't find 2 more Lore Mistresses willing to volunteer, I may have to put off the one stop I had planned to another time.  Found.

Last edited by Daffodilia on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daffodilia wrote:
Trata Toestomper wrote:

There was a thread on the Player Events about this, but nothing about the event actually taking place this year other than Skoch might be taking it over has been posted since October 2nd, and I can't find anything about it on the Landy subforum either.

If your folks want something about it posted on the Happenings thread there, please get me the info so I can add it over there.

Like so many of the things musical on Landroval, it was posted at lotro artist. Here is the link for any that wish to see it.

http://lotroartists.com/event/horrorfest-2015/?instance_id=72607

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum