Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Hoppa_Joel

re: Outfit finalization

Okay we'll have outfits in  both Gennyrose's house,  and in the museum!

Here is what I got, and where they are located ( I am hoping we get more models soon, but as of now I'll just make note of who'd be best for the outfit, on account of them having wardrobe space )

Since we currently only have Genny, and Molee for modellin'   it may be tough,  and  Fali's right,  an usher or two could do outfits as well!

The Chief said Alphred would model his "Tobblin days Bounder gear"  which will be great,  and maybe I can talk Alph into one more outfit or two!

Museum:

1) The Daffi;   to be modeled by Molee, or someone that does not use Wardrobe space, as it is a non bound outfit.

2) The Gennyrose;  to be modeled by Molee, or someone that does not use Wardrobe space, as it is a non bound outfit.

3) The Hoppa; to be modeled by Gennyrose or someone with Wardrobe space.

4) The Armoured Hoppa; to be modeled by Gennyrose or someone with Wardrobe space.

5) The Nerril;  to be modeled by Molee, or someone that does not use Wardrobe space, as it is a non bound outfit.

6) The Lyonardo;   to be modeled by Molee, or someone that does not use Wardrobe space, as it is a non bound outfit.

7) Chief's Anniversary Suit; to be modeled by Gennyrose or someone with Wardrobe space.

8) The Pip;   to be modeled by Molee, or someone that does not use Wardrobe space, as it is a non bound outfit.

Genny's House:

1) Bounders of the Marish;  to be modeled by Molee, or someone that does not use Wardrobe space, as it is a non bound outfit.

2) Oldstyle Southfarthing 1: The Boundshobbit;  to be modeled by Molee, or someone that does not use Wardrobe space, as it is a non bound outfit.
3) Oldstyle Southfarthing 2: The Townshobbit;  to be modeled by Molee, or someone that does not use Wardrobe space, as it is a non bound outfit.
4) Northfarthing Border Patrol; to be modeled by Gennyrose or someone with Wardrobe space.
5)Ayrhawk's Avengers; to be modeled by Gennyrose or someone with Wardrobe space.
6)Beyonder's Patrol;  to be modeled by Molee, or someone that does not use Wardrobe space, as it is a non bound outfit.
7)The Olstyle Bounders of the Delvings/Narrowcleeve Raider's; to be modeled by Gennyrose or someone with Wardrobe space.

8) Bullroarer's Bounders:  This outfit is the one Alph wears.

In the outfit section in Genny's I have gloves and Shoulderpads and Hat for it. The Cloak, Shirt and Pants are same as the Narrowcleeve Raiders outfit but in Olive.

Thats what I got prepared for us all!

Hope you like it and I do hope more people volunteer.

Modellers update:

Alphred

Gennyrose

Gimlora will be modelling her own fancy dresses!

Molee

Piperia

Ruthie

Last edited by Hoppa_Joel on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molee Kettle

re: Plans for the Bounder Museum of Antiquities

Aye. Please volunteer! It'd be quite difficult to constantly rush back and forth. 

re: Re: sooner the better

Such a shame the event is not to be postponed. Especially if modelling numbers are low.

But nevertheless, Goodluck with it all, I hope someone takes some renderings!

Luckyfoot

re: New Date and New Times

Rehearsal is  9-16 3pm bywater - those who can't make it will get a walkthrough before friday

Show is Friday 9-19 9pm bywater

Still plenty of room for more models

Daffodilia

Awarded:

re: Rehearsal issues

Got a post back from Molee, she has class from 2-3.  No idea what to do for the reschedule at this points.  Suggestions?

re: Re: Rehearsal issues

Daffodilia wrote:

Got a post back from Molee, she has class from 2-3.  No idea what to do for the reschedule at this points.  Suggestions?

Thats just on Rehersal day right?
perhaps she can get a briefing when Alph has his?  Or somethin?

Daffodilia

Awarded:

Yes.  The rehearsal.  I forgot to ask "just in case" when we were picking a time if 4 would be okies for folks.  Maybe she'll be done with class by then?

4:00 is fine with me.  If not, like Hoppa said, we can go over things with her some evening.

Molee Kettle

I think that I'd still be in class around 4pm gametime. Cept on Fryday went I don't have that class. Anytime after 5 game time should work. I know it's rather inconvenient but I can't do anything about my class times. As for Tuesday the 16th I'll have most of the day until around 1:30 pm bywater time and then after 5pm bywater time.

Awarded:

Molee Kettle wrote:

I think that I'd still be in class around 4pm gametime. Cept on Fryday went I don't have that class. Anytime after 5 game time should work. I know it's rather inconvenient but I can't do anything about my class times. As for Tuesday the 16th I'll have most of the day until around 1:30 pm bywater time and then after 5pm bywater time.

Inconvenient?  *giggles*  Not at all.  Even with events.  Real life comes first. 

So we could try for either earlier, say 12:30, or later at 5.  Which works better or either is fine fer folks?  I'm realizing I don't think Pip/Gimlora is here...so I'll try to ask her in world as well.

Either or should work for me.  Have we ended up assigning the outfits then since we got more models?

I labelled them above loosely.

Folks with wardrobe will have more freedom of what thye can use, so I labelled them like that.

Who knows, what the end day will have and folks may need to not be there, so I didn't want to say directly for one person or not.

I think you all, at the practice run, can decide which ones you'd like to do and or alts you want to do them with,

If by chance  someone didn't show, when the outfit needs to be shown the band can do a interlude, and another model can put on the stuff :)

Maybe Gaffy can  have a checklist for the 16 outfits :)

Hoppa_Joel

The upcoming Armour Show is on the 15th,  at 9pm EST!

If you want to Model,  if you want to show a design for models to wear,  if you want to write the lore-bits that Gaffy will tell about the armour pieces feel free to do so!

*grins*

I'll start putting screenshots up of some ideas,  and names.

The Dwarven Huntsman

Dwarven Huntsman

The Hammershield

When dwarves speak of stealth, the Hammershield comes to mind.  Proper Dwarven stealth requires a good Hammershield.

Hammershields learn to shout great insults and bash their shields loudly and properly, in order to perform the dwarven stealth tactic.
Without a proper tactician like the Hammershield one cannot sneak upon ones enemies,  so the Hammershield  bashes their shield and screams, while the other dwarves flank the enemy which now has full attention on the Hammershield.  Proper dwarven stealth performed!

Honourguard

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum